Well, this is it. My first blog posting! I've given this quite a bit of thought. I had to have the perfect blog name of course, had to have something interesting to say, and being as type A as I am, had to talk myself into posting something without having perfected my blogs "look" just yet. Yay for me in the self help area!
So, while my blog may appear a bit plain for now, the title will remain. This part, in and of itself, was an undertaking! How was I to come up with the perfect title to best reflect me and what my blog will represent!?! Since I am officially "Taking off the Mitts" in any way one could interpret such, I think it fits. Whether I'm referring to committing to a weight loss plan, tackling a project around the house, or a fabulous recipe.....the mitts are coming off! I plan to share my triumphs and failures and hopefully offer posts that provide entertainment and a little "learn something new" value.
I follow a few blogs right now and they have definitely inspired me to let the creative juices flow! So, here's to my new blog! I hope you enjoy it....
Sorry for the lengthy post, but a girl has to have a nice intro, right!?! :)
~Holly
No comments:
Post a Comment